Wednesday, November 19, 2008

13 lbs 5 oz


Yesterday Spencer had his two month doctor's appointment. He is only 6 1/2 weeks old, but we wanted to get his immunizations before Thanksgiving. Poor guy. Both David and Spencer (and maybe Mom a little) cried when Spencer got his shots. He's doing well though now.
Spencer is growing a ton. He weighs 13 lbs and 5 oz--more than 5 pounds since birth! They said he's 25 inches, but I measured again when we got home, and he's about 23 1/2 inches, which is still super tall. We love Spencer!

6 comments:

Amy said...

He is adorable. Are you going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving? I would love to see you and meet the boys, even if you have only a few minutes.

jhoopes said...

He's such a cutie! Thanks for the report on the little guy. :)

Amy said...

Oh, your boys are adorable Melanie!

Kori said...

I'm sure its cute to see David interact with Spencer. 13 lbs already, that great. You sure know how to grow your boys Melanie.

Camille Herbst said...

They are so cute! I love to check your blog. It feels like you aren't so far away!

Mary Kay said...

So cute, Melanie. Spencer is adorable. Love seeing the pictures of all your family. Maybe next time you're in Utah we could see you if you have time. I know what traveling home can mean for a full schedule!