Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Bolivian Boys

Call it cruel or unusual punishment, but I think they look adorable. I bought a Bolivian baby outfit when I was visiting my LDS mission friends in La Paz, Bolivia back in 2001. So, of course I had to pose both David and Spencer in the outfit. David is on the top and Spencer is on the bottom. Both are around 2 months old when the photos were taken. The outfit is a little tight on both of them, and of course, it's too hot to actually wear it in Arizona. Ellos son tan lindos!!

3 comments:

jhoopes said...

They do look adorable, though!! What a good idea you had back then--to buy a baby outfit! I can't believe some of the sweaters I brought back from Chile for my sisters!! Ugh.

Camille Herbst said...

What cuties! They definately look like brothers!

Kori said...

Little boys are still fun to play dress up with. Very cute.