Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Photos from the Easthope Home

Just a few random photos from our home the past couple of months.

David thinks swim goggles are very cool. Spencer cheers, "Go Cougars!" and David pleads, "Share, Daddy...please?"
When no one was looking, David couldn't resist Spencer's pacifier. Ah, the good old days...

Spencer LOVED his first solid foods! YUM!

David likes to help Steve in the yard, and Spencer thinks everything David does is amusing.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your babies are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we got to see them. And you! :)

Katie said...

Your boys look like they are so much fun! I especially love the pacifier borrowing picture...it made me laugh.

jhoopes said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how big Spencer is already! Those are two CUTE boys!!

Jules Westlake said...

Wow the boys are getting so big, expecially Spencer! It amazes me how fast little kids grow. The boys are looking cuter by the day though, it must mean you are giving them lots of love!

K. Renette said...

I can't believe how much Spencer looks like you! And David looks more and more like Daddy. You all look good. Hope life is going well.

Amanda said...

You have the sweetest boys Melanie! Can you believe that the boys are all turning 2 this year? That is just crazy!