Spencer Dean Easthope turned ONE on Saturday, October 3rd! It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by. We love Spencer! Spencer was born the Friday before the LDS General Conference last year, so any time his birthday is on a Saturday or Sunday, he will get to watch Conference. It was a busy day, but we still managed to have fun celebrating his big day.
To celebrate Spencer's birthday we went to Freestone Park in Gilbert in between the two sessions of Conference. We rode the train and carousel and then ate a picnic lunch while David fed the ducks Spencer's Cheerios. Spencer loved tearing open his gifts, and David made sure he did it correctly. David thinks all the new gifts are his. We practice sharing and taking turns every day.



Spencer wasn't too sure of his star-shaped cake. The frosting was a bit sweet, but he enjoyed squishing the cake in his hands--much more fun. Spencer liked the ice cream too, but I think it was too cold for him. David didn't want to eat cake or ice cream either. We'll have to keep trying though. Eating and loving cake and ice cream is in their blood, so I'm sure they will acquire a liking for it.
Spencer wasn't too sure of his star-shaped cake. The frosting was a bit sweet, but he enjoyed squishing the cake in his hands--much more fun. Spencer liked the ice cream too, but I think it was too cold for him. David didn't want to eat cake or ice cream either. We'll have to keep trying though. Eating and loving cake and ice cream is in their blood, so I'm sure they will acquire a liking for it.
5 comments:
Wow, time really flies. Your boys are gorgeous!
So cute!! I can't believe he's already one! Love the cake, too. :)
What? It's been a year? Crazy! Happy 1st Birthday Spencer!
Spencer is an ADORABLE little boy! I love those eyes! One is such an amazing adventure of learning and discovering, enjoy!
Is he really 1 year old now? Wow! Your boys are absolutely adorable. What great eyes!
Post a Comment