Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Fun Trip to Utah!

Here are a few photos from our trip to Utah August 6th-13th. We had a great time with Michael and Theresa Empey from Texas and the Hanks Family, Steve's mission companion.


David also had a great time with his Easthope and Burgess grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! He went to the Hogle Zoo, the Salt Lake Temple & Temple Square, and he saw the Draper Temple under construction.

5 comments:

jhoopes said...

Looks like a fun trip! You look so cute pregnant!!

Greg Karnos said...

David has grown so incredibly fast!!

Greg

Shannon said...

Melanie! Did I know you're pregnant? COngratulations to you and your family! David will love having a younger brother! My three boys, and especially the oldest two, are the best of friends! Have you been feeling okay?

You look absolutely darling pregnant! Have Steve take a side shot and then post it! It would be great for keeping a record for your little guy too!

I am glad you had a good trip to Utah. You and Steve look so happy!

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip with family and friends! David is so cute, and he is getting so big! You look fantastic! How many more weeks??

House of Mellor said...

I will have to second Shannon that having a house full of little boys is wonderful. Kind of ironic all of us that grew up together ended up having all these cute boys. I love all your cute pictures. Your mom's cute face makes it easy to see she loves being a grandma.
Letitia