Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trip to Utah This Week

We will be traveling to Utah this Wednesday evening, August 6. Steve has a family that he taught on his mission in Texas who are traveling to Utah for the first time...Steve hasn't seen them in 10 years, but they are excited for the reunion. It will be a great trip, and we're looking forward to it.

1 comment:

House of Mellor said...

Melanie, I know time must go really fast when you come back home but if you ever have some extra time to share I would love to plan a play date at my house and we could even invite Shannon and any other friends you would like to see. I would love to meet your darling David. I have the Kindermusik curriculum so we could do a fun music time and then the kids could free play. Hope you enjoy your trip, it sounds like a very exciting one.
Letitia