Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BYU Football (59-0)


On Saturday, after going to the temple with Melanie, I had to go to work - right during the BYU - UCLA football game! Luckily, I was able to listen to the game online at KSL. It was pretty exciting. BYU creamed UCLA 59-0. Later I learned that TCU beat Stanford, New Mexico beat Arizona, and UNLV beat ASU - the Mountain West is 5-0 this year against the PAC-10! Look where the MWC is ranked by ESPN this week, and who their top performer was here.

Max Hall and former Cougar QB John Beck both attended Mesa Mountain View High School, which is just down the street from where we live, and where the kids in our neighborhood go to school. Both of their families still live in our stake!

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

That is a pretty cool claim to fame!