Sunday, October 5, 2008
Spencer Dean Easthope
Early Friday October 3, 2008, we welcomed to the world our second son, Spencer Dean Easthope. He was born at 3:08 AM, weighed 8 lbs 1 oz, and was 21.5 inches long. The birth took place at Banner Gateway Medical Center in Mesa, AZ. It was so quick (we checked in to the hospital around 2:00 AM after dropping David off to some friends) that the doctor did not make it in time and Melanie didn't get the epidural she was expecting. Spencer has dark hair, and looks great. Melanie, Steve, David, and Spencer came home around 7:00 PM on Saturday. Gratefully, Grandma Burgess has come to Arizona for a few days to help out. Below are some photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
Congrats!!! Spencer is a good name :-)
Yeah!!! He's here! We are so excited for you and your family.
I'm glad mom and baby are doing well. I'm jealous of the quick labor. Your little David is such a good boy and we love the name Spencer, good choice!
Congrats Easthopes! Spencer is a cutie! No epidural Melanie?? You are one amazing woman!
Oh Melanie he is perfect in every way. Seriously the most gorgous baby. You look awesome! I never looked that good after having a baby and no epidural. Wow! Hope everything is going well and sending a hug. Glad to hear your mom is there so you can get a little rest. Sending tons of hugs!!!!
Yeah!! Congratulations! So happy to know little Spencer is here safe and sound. :) Love the name, too! You look great and tell your mom hi. :)
Congratulations, Melanie and Steven! Spencer was the name I voted for! He's a tall baby! I wish my deliveries went as quickly! My advice now: Take it easy now and get as much rest as possible. ha...ha...ha...!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for all of your. He looks precious! :) So glad to hear everyone is doing well.
congrats on your growing family:) your boys are adorable!!!
Glad to hear Mom and baby are doing great. He is adorable. Way to go Melanie! Congrats on your little Spencer.
What an awesome little blessing! And lucky you on the quick labor and delivery!!!
Oooh! He's beautiful. Congratulations on having a healthy, handsome little man. David will love his brother. I love the name Spencer! It was my vote actually!
Melanie, you aren't supposed to look so great after giving birth! It makes the rest of us look bad! Seriously, you did look fabulous!
Your family looks so good and balanced with two sons. Enjoy these precious days!
Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby. I hope you are recovering well and getting some sleep :)
Post a Comment