August 16th-22nd we spent with the Easthope family in Southern California. Melanie, David, and Spencer drove from Utah with grandparents, and Steve drove to LA from Mesa. David and Spencer had a great time with Uncle Scott, Uncle Nate, Aunt Janae, and Grandma and Grandpa Easthope. They did amazingly well considering their nap and feeding schedules were inconsistent, and the days were long and full of exciting new sights and sounds.
Top Ten Things to Do in Southern California with Family
1. Sea World's Dolphin and Pet Shows
2. Riding White Horses and Orange Fish on the Carousel Rides
3. It's a Small World, River Boats, Train Rides, Autotopia
4. Giving a "High Five" to Mickey Mouse
5. Fast Passes and Uncle Scott's Planning
6. Walking through Air Force One at the Reagan Presidential Library
7. Dodgers Baseball Games & "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"
8. Building Sand Forts at the Beach
9. Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Dinner Restaurant
10. Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents!
Disneyland really is a place where all your dreams come true. When we asked David what he wanted to ride at Disneyland, (a train, boat, car, rocket, etc.) he said he wanted to ride a backhoe. Well, David's wish came true. There was construction at California Adventures, and David saw several backhoes. Spencer also LOVED the carousel rides, as you can see from his huge smile.
5 comments:
love the bugs life picture :}. looks like a great trip!
what fun, I especially like the big "ditch" at the beach!
Looks like you've had a really fun month or so. Your boys are getting so big and are SO adorable!
Sounds like you had a great time! I love seeing all the cute pictures of your boys! I'm so sorry I missed you at Lisa's shower... It sounded like it was a great success!
SO FUN!!!! Loved all the pictures and I loved that David just wanted to ride a backhoe!! :)
Post a Comment