How exciting! We are very happy for you and your beautiful family!!! I'm sure that both David and Spencer will be amazing big brothers to their new baby sister when she comes. :o)
Okay! Wow! Congratulations! I have been absolutely terrible at checking out all my friends' blogs. But, oh, I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the delivery and a very happy belated Birthday to you and Spencer. Your boys are adorable!
11 comments:
Yay! That is SO exciting!! I hope you have her on my birthday. :)
The world will be a better place with another Easthope! Now you can stock up on pink at the Savvy Sale.
Oh wow! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! And yay, a little girl!
Congrats! We are so excited for you. Girls are lots of fun.
Congratulations! What great news! I'm so excited for you guys!
Awesome news!! Congrats. That is really exciting. :)
How exciting! We are very happy for you and your beautiful family!!! I'm sure that both David and Spencer will be amazing big brothers to their new baby sister when she comes. :o)
I just heard the great news! I'm so excited for you both! Can't wait to talk.
Congrats on the new baby! So exciting. And only two months to go!
That is so awesome, congratulations!!!
Okay! Wow! Congratulations! I have been absolutely terrible at checking out all my friends' blogs. But, oh, I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the delivery and a very happy belated Birthday to you and Spencer. Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment