Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Preschool

David started his first day of preschool on Tuesday, September 7th! Doesn't he look grown up! He wanted to ride the school bus, but we told him he could when he gets bigger. He attends Tuesdays and Thursdays for two hours each morning. I'm glad his two friends Grayson and Spencer will be in his class. After the first week, he's already asking if he can go back! We're glad he likes it so much. We're excited for a fun year of school with Mrs. Billings!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cute! He looks super old!

Katie said...

He's such a handsome boy! Wish I could see him.

jhoopes said...

Such a big milestone! He is so cute!

Camille Herbst said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up! Super cute picture!

Kori said...

I put a picture of David and Spencer on our blog, you can steal it if you want. I've never done it but I think if you right click there's a way to do it. If not let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.