Time flies! Here are a few photos from this month. Anna has a great smile!
Best buddies watch TV together. They love to play,wrestle, tease, chase, yell, tackle, and mimic each other all day long. Most of the time Melanie feels like the referee throwing out yellow and red cards.
The reason why we have children. Just kidding! We received this onesie at David's birth from our friend Sobie, and we feel very blessed to be able to keep using it. Maybe one of our children will grow up to become a CPA like their dad.
Spencer and David cheer on Anna as she practices lifting her head during tummy time. They love their sister!
Anna has learned to sleep in a noisy home. Doesn't she look peaceful--no recollection of the chaos around her.
5 comments:
Anna is adorable! And she seems way big compared to my little baby. I love the pic of the boys watching tv together.
She is such a little sweetie!
Adorable! Keep the fun pictures coming!
I love her little sweater in that first picture! And the onesie is a classic! I nearly forgot that I get to claim McKay as a tax deduction! woo-hoo!
She is so adorable--an adjective I can see has already been used a few times here! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment