Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mi Nina Boliviana

Here she is!  Anna is wearing the Bolivian baby outfit I purchased when I was visiting my LDS mission friends in La Paz, Bolivia back in 2001. (See blog post 12-18-08)  David, Spencer and now Anna have worn this outfit at about 2 months old and only for this one photo shoot.  David is on the right and Spencer is on the left.  Anna didn't really enjoy wearing the hat, and I got her biggest grin once I took it off.  Can you tell that they are siblings?  Mis queridos son tan lindos!!

 

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Todos son preciosos!

jhoopes said...

Que bonita es ella!!! Me gusta la ropa!! :) Buena idea...

Camille Herbst said...

Super Cute! How fun to have this from your mission. Enjoy every moment!

Kori said...

Nice. I have a couple of little girl dresses from Paraguay. If I have a girl then I can do the same.