Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome to our New Blog


















Hi everyone - We thought we'd try this blogging thing. Hope it works! We currently live in Mesa, Arizona. Melanie, Steve and David are pictured here at a recent trip to Sedona, Arizona in April. We went to Sedona after Steve's busy tax season for a quick family vacation. David enjoyed riding on his Dad's back all over the trails and made a lot of friends with his smiles and waves...

Steve currently is working at PricewaterhouseCoopers in their Phoenix tax practice. In church, he's simulaneously serving as the ward executive secretary and the ward choir pianist. His favorite calling, however, is being "Dad."

Melanie is enjoying time at home being a mom. In church, she's simultaneously serving as a Relief Society instructor and the Ward Historian (She also is an assistant ward choir pianist...)

David turned one year old on April 26 - he's getting more and more excited about the world around him everyday. He's anxiously anticipating the arrival of a new brother on or around October 13.....just in time for him to enter the nursery in our ward. We love his smiles and laughter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving this blogg thing. I'm not sure I really know how it works, however. Janae helped me get set up with gmail and a password. A few days later, I tried and tried and tried.... and it wouldn't let me in. This morning, I tried again, and here I am. I did exactly the same thing as before when it wouldn't work. Anyway, I hope I can get it to work next time. We are looking forward to having you here again next month. The pictures are great as well the commentary. I love the one where David and Grandpa are walking toward the temple. That could be a picture in the church news with a commentary about starting them young in setting a goal to go to the temple later in their lives. Hope Melanie is doing well and that she is taking it easy.
Love, Mom