We know Anna is a special baby and child of God. She has a wonderful heritage and is named after her great-grandmothers. This poem reminds us of her divine origins.
Intimations of Immortality by William Wordsworth
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of Glory do we come
From God, who is our home.
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of Glory do we come
From God, who is our home.
7 comments:
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats! She is so cute! Little girls are so much fun.
Glad you got to the hospital in plenty of time!
Congratulations! She is so adorable. We're glad that everyone is doing well. :)
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I love her name. Sounds perfect. You look fabulous, too!! :)
I was hoping you would post pictures soon. She is beautiful! And what a great tribute to her great grandmothers.
Congratulations Melanie! Girls are so much fun--even the dryer lint from their laundry is sparkly. (Maybe that's just cause I have so many girls. Every week I have to do a pink load.)
Post a Comment